There is many ways in which either a sewer or drain line may become stopped up. Additionally, some of these reasons explain why we cannot guarantee a completely free flowing drain and or waste line after rodding work has been performed.
- We cannot control how fast tree roots grow into a sewer line.
- We cannot control how much grease from a kitchen sink goes down a line.
- We cannot control the improper use of a garbage disposer.
- We cannot prevent mud or yard waste from entering sewer lines.
- We cannot prevent feminine hygiene products and other improper items from being flushed down a line.
- We cannot prevent a sewer line from collapsing.
- We cannot prevent improperly piped sewer and drain lines from stopping up.
- We cannot prevent an already broken sewer line from stopping up by catching waste flowing down the line.